BIM is a data sharing and delivery system providing a 3D virtual building model that is information rich, collaborative in nature, and visually compelling. BIM modeling provides a virtual build of the entire structure in 3D prior to physical construction. BIM’s parametric modeling ensures that any change to the design is automatically carried through universally throughout the entire BIM model including all project documents. This drastically reduces RFI’s and field change orders during physical construction while ensuring that the design intent is achieved.
Architects achieve a Design Intent Model (DIM) that delivers;
- Enhanced design flexibility
- Visual building aesthetics and performance
- Cost estimating and analysis information
- Improved design visualization, quality, and construction
- Schedule and cost integration
- Improved facilities management efficiencies
Manufacturers, Installers, and Contractors, achieve a Project Execution Model (PEM) that delivers:
- Improved operational efficiency gains
- Simplified and central communication of product and project parameters
- Improved design intent success
- 2D drawings from 3D modeling
- 4D scheduling and phasing for coordinated and efficient installation
- Digital product mock-ups
- Enhanced efficiency in model to fabrication shop drawings
- Increased efficiencies in cost estimating, coordination and staging
- Enable GPS driven equipment
- Clash detection
- Reduced warranty costs
With the flexibility to meet your specific program needs for any standard or custom window family, curtain wall profiles, and custom architectural products, Luoma is your trusted source for BIM services. Allow Luoma to help you achieve success in your next BIM project by utilizing the latest BIM programming.
Luoma’s BIM services will give you the competitive advantage, enabling you to achieve a BIM workflow, do more with less, and coordinate your project more efficiently.
- AutoDesk Seek® provides an information hub, where we assist manufacturers/contractors in uploading their models, drawings, and specifications for the Designer
- AutoDesk Revit® enables streamline communication and workflow between Architect, MEP, and Structural Engineer
- AutoDesk Inventor® provides seamless collaboration of manufacturers, contractors and fabricators to better understand and capture design intent
Luoma's BIM services will give you the competitive advantage, enabling you to achieve a BIM workflow, do more with less, and coordinate members.