NFRC Thermal Modeling
Luoma's NFRC Approved Simulator Accreditation ensures thermal modeling services that deliver accuracy and confidence that you can rely on. Our thermal modeling services provide detailed energy demand and performance data for any window or window wall product. This ensures compliance with desired design parameters and industry standards that ultimately provide project success through owner and occupant satisfaction.
Luoma’s Window and Therm based analysis include:
- Overall Thermal Transmittance (U Factor) per NFRC 100 Procedures
- Overall Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) per NFRC 200 Procedures
- Overall Visible Transmittance (VT) per NFRC 200 Procedures
- Simulated Condensation Resistance Factor (CRF) per AAMA 1503 Procedures
- Simulated Condensation Resistance Values (CR) per NFRC 500 Procedures
- Dew Point Analysis
- Heat flux and Heat Transfer Analysis
- Renovation energy savings
Utilizing the latest thermal and window finite element analysis programs, ensures your design parameters will be met. Don’t leave your next window or window wall project performance to chance. Contact Luoma today and employ our thermal services to help ensure your project is a complete success.
Offering the latest technology and quality service for Fabrication Drawing, NFRC Thermal Modeling, BIM Design and Proposal/Prebid Design.
We create 2D submittal drawings and conduct structural analysis and engineering for all metal and glass window components of exterior commercial buildings.
Our project gallery highlights just a few of our many successful projects. Luoma would be honored to add your building to our gallery.